CONGRATULATIONS TO THE following players who have been selected to play for the district team this season.
- Gascoigne – Mohammed Njie
- George Carey – Calvin Edomi, Marcanthony Kitoko, Teshaun Merisa
- Grafton – Dennis Oppong
- Manor – Tomas Jonyla
- Monteagle – Ezra Agyekum
- Northbury – Jephtah Medine
- Richard Alibon – Alfie East
- Roding Cannington – Tomiwa Akinyimika, Aksante Uwandji
- St Joseph’s Barking – Ikaye Ozoani
- Valence – Tolga Ibrahim, Luis Ameny, Raluh Efobi, Micah Macarthy, Tochi Nwosu
- William Bellamy – Adrianno Morrison
The first fixture will be a representative match on Saturday 2nd November v Basildon at the May & Baker Club, Dagenham Road, Romford, RM7 0QX.
- After the match, there will be an important meeting for all players and parents from 12.50 pm until 1.30 pm. Every boy must be accompanied by at least one parent/guardian. Parents/boys will receive important forms and information regarding the forthcoming season.
- Please arrive by 10 a.m. and meet in the clubhouse on the right-hand side of the car park.
- Pupils must wear school uniform. If attending a school without uniform, clothing should be smart.
- Before the match parents can wait in the clubhouse while we take the players to the changing room. All players will use the changing room.
- Kick-off is at 11 a.m.
- Pupils should bring a warm jacket/rain jacket, shin pads, football boots, drink and a towel. Other kit will be provided: however, it would be useful to bring a pair of red or black socks if boys have them. The match will be played on grass.
- Goalkeeper please bring your own full kit.
- Please bring any medication if needed e.g. Inhaler.
After the match, the boys will change and meet parents in the clubhouse. We hope to provide food for players. Drinks for the boys can be bought by parents at the clubhouse bar. Everyone will be ready to go home by 1.30 pm.