HAVING BEEN ELIMINATED from the Barking & Dagenham Post Cup, each listed school has been drawn in the knockout rounds of the Barking & Dagenham Post Trophy.
The first named team is officially the home team. Both teams share a responsibility towards getting the games organised and played. If the away team have access to a pitch, it can be switched if agreed.
Playing rules remain the same as the group stages. In the event of a tie, extra time should consist of two halves of five minutes. If the scores are still level, five penalties each must be taken to decide who goes through. If the scores are still level, the penalties go to sudden death. NO REPLAYS.
Deadlines will be enforced. It is helpful if schools play well before they come around.
Round 1 (by 15.4.16)
- A. Southwood 0-7 St Peter’s
- B. Monteagle 0-1 Eastbury
- C. Marks Gate 3-5 Ripple
- D. Warren 1-0 Valence
- E. Roding Hewitt 8-1 St Joseph’s Dagenham
- F. Parsloes W-L St Vincent’s
Round 2 (by 26.4.16)
- James Cambell 2-2 Thomas Arnold (JC won on pens)
- Roding Cannington 4-2 St Joseph’s Barking
- Gascoigne 0-2 St Peter’s
- John Perry 2-3 Eastbury
- Five Elms 4-0 Ripple
- Henry Green 2-1 Warren
- Richard Alibon 0-1 Roding Hewitt
- Manor Longbridge 2-4 Parsloes
Quarter-Finals (by 6.5.16)
- i. James Cambell 4-0 Roding Cannington
- ii. St Peter’s 5-0 Eastbury
- iii. Henry Green 1-3 Five Elms
- iv. Roding Hewitt 3-1 Parsloes
- James Cambell 1-3 St Peter’s
- Roding Hewitt 2-2 Five Elms (Five Elms won 3-2 on pens)