Official Website of the Barking & Dagenham Primary Schools' FA
- Understand attendance at a game is a privilege.
- Respect decisions made by the match officials.
- Be a good role model – support positively, be generous with praise.
- Recognise and respect the contribution of both teams.
- Be aware of competition rules and keep winning in its proper place.
- Accept victory modestly and defeat gracefully – remember that your team will be judged by your actions.
- Respect other spectators, coaches and participants.
- Do not interfere with instructions given by the coach/teacher in charge of the team.
- Remember that nearly all those involved in schools’ football are volunteers, giving their time for the players without financial reward – respect them for this.